Home / Business Cases
Our client, a leading tier 1 automotive supplier, aims at rethinking its project team structure for development programs.
KEPLER automotive consulting team proposes a tailor-made approach to gain in efficiency and be more flexible.
- The Automotive leader wants to review its current unique project team model, implemented for all its development projects
- The management has defined a new ambition covering 3 dimensions:
- Higher project core team efficiency
- Better customer satisfaction
- Better project profitability
Category: Increasing the ROI of R&D
Better meeting the various customers needs
Optimizing interfaces / interactions between all contributors
Our client was coming to the end of its unique model, we managed to co-build a more efficient and more flexible project team structure depending on different projects complexities.Sebastien Grilli, Partner