- Defining the Logistics Organization and the Most Suitable Network to Meet your Markets and their Needs
- Developing Appropriate Distribution Channels to Accelerate your Flows and Strengthen your Customer Engagement
- Setting up Robust Processes to Increase Responsiveness and Speed Up your Response to Market Fluctuations (Suppliers & Customers)
- Streamlining and Accelerating Collaboration Between Stakeholders in the Extended Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Diagnosis / Data Readiness Assessment
- Supply Chain Network Design
- Flow Strategy
- Supply Chain Organization / Control Tower
- Dynamic Storage / Order Management System
- Automatic Restocking and Process Automation
Improving Responsiveness and Securing Availability
- Mapping Physical and Informational Flows to Know the Full Operational Costs and Adapt the Offer/Service to the Right Level of your Customers’ Needs
- Defining the Optimal Organization Allowing the Management of Costs at Global, Regional and Local Levels
- Improving Inventory Turnover and Minimizing Working Capital (Materials, Work in Progress, Finished Products)
- Building the Service Offer by Adjusting Logistics Operations
- Planning / S&OP & Master Production Schedule
- Manufacturing Ressources Planning / DDMRP
- Scheduling / Pull and Push Flows
- Data Management / Process Automation
- Storage Strategy and Supply Management
- Warehousing and Logistics Operations Management
Optimizing Full Costs
- Developing Efficient Customer-Supplier Interfaces for a Collaborative and Agile Supply-Chain
- Managing the Flows of Internal and External Partners to Drive Overall Performance
- Digitizing the Informational Flows to Manage the Entire Value Chain and Enhance your Supply-Chain on the Market
- Risk Management
- Key Indicators for Strategic, Tactical and Operational Supply Chain Management
- Control Tower / Dedicated Dashboards and Rules
Providing End-to-End Visibility
- Eliminating Waste Throughout the Value Chain, Including Product Returns
- Limiting “Break Bulk” and the Overall Environmental Impact by Network Design
- Reducing the Environmental Impact of Physical Flows
- Adapting the Value Proposition of Traditional Supply Chains to the Duplication of Distribution Channels and e-Commerce
- Monitoring and Securing Physical Flows in Connection with the Duty of Care
- Performance Diagnosis and Lean Supply Chain Implementation
- Differentiated Supply Chain Minimizing the Last Mile Footprint
- Return Flows with Limited Environmental Impact Solutions Management
- Supplier Traceability Systems Implementation
- Supply Chain Value Proposition Renewal Process Integrating CSR Issues
Limiting Global Impact
The Supply Chain actively contributes to the development of the company. To create a competitive and sustainable advantage, the organization should benefit from a robust, resilient and virtuous Supply Chain making it possible to secure the growth and rapidly transform businesses.
- A pragmatic approach that adapts to your culture and the specifics of your organization and sector
- A team of operational consultants, who act “on the ground” and know how to gain your teams’ trust
- A responsible consulting firm that shares its values with your teams
- More than 10 years of experience making it possible to support your teams in terms of Operational Excellence and Digital Transformation
- An Operational Expertise in Purchasing, Supply, Operations and Innovation as a strong asset for effective work on business interfaces.
- Present internationally, our mixed teams can be set up according to your needs with the support of a global experts network
- Benchmarks carried out with our customers and a technological / sectorial watch allow us to also provide you with the best practices (capitalization) and trends (decryption)
- Your customers being all specific, we work together with your teams to build solutions based on best practices observed in different sectors, to offer a differentiated Supply-Chain for every customer.
- Our pragmatic “Just in Digitalization ®” Approach allows us to target the appropriate levers to digitize your Supply-Chain with the right amount of investment: “more velocity, more visibility, less variability”
Kepler Supply Chain Consulting Fundamentals
Logistics Network Design and Optimization
Optimize your logistics network must meet both short and medium-term needs. The network must be sufficiently flexible to accommodate future requirements. Kepler Supply Chain Consulting Firm’s approach is based on the targeted mapping of inbound and outbound material flows to better understand where opportunities exist. We take into consideration the geopolitical as well as economic challenges in order to create realistic scenarios that achieve cost, service quality, and accessibility requirements.
Planning and Scheduling
Planning and scheduling at a production site are historically the weaker links within an organization’s supply chain. Kepler Supply Chain Consulting Firm works in a targeted fashion to make processes more consistent/reliable and determine which tools fit the organization’s needs. In our supply chain consulting experience, automation is not always the best solution. We focus heavily on implementing feedback loops between planning and scheduling so that each aligns with the other.
Dimensioning and Warehouse Management
Warehousing needs to be redesigned as a value generator vs. a buffer between production and customers. Kepler work on all aspects of dimensioning, i.e. surface, storage type/density, material, implantation—all focused around customer needs. We build your management system with customized IT tools, indices, and animation.
In order to optimize inventory management, it is necessary to understand the variables that affect them, namely; procurement, logistics, and warehousing. Our global supply chain consulting expertise in operations makes it possible for us to rank the levers that need to be used: inbound logistics conditions, optimizing management rules, localizing stock, matching with real-time demand, etc… We build and deploy customized action plans in order to reduce stock over time and to develop better working capital requirements.
Improved Service Rate
Service rate is often a forgotten link in the Supply Chain. It is either poorly calculated or badly shared and is not typically the driver behind customer service or operational excellence. Our efforts are initially focused on the assumption that the service rate calculation is robust and broadly shared. We then organize workshops to identify and solve the root cause problems driving the poor performance elements. Our methods to implement solutions include; reshaping the S&OP/MPS, reviewing the existing processes, taking an ongoing approach toward improvement using lean solutions, etc.
End-to-End Supply Chain Management
The purpose of the Supply Chain is often limited to logistics or planning instead of embracing a larger responsibility as a facilitator between various company divisions. We work with organizations to identify the Supply Chain ‘perimeter’ that fits your organizational framework. We model its full cost, build new roles and responsibilities and determine performance metrics and routines in order to manage your Supply Chain more efficiently.
In Support of Our Supply Chain Consulting Initiatives
PMO & Advanced Project Management
To respond to the complexity of our clients' projects, KEPLER has developed a tailor-made Project Management approach…
Digital & Data
KEPLER maintains a keen focus on helping our clients achieve their digital transformation by deploying an understanding…
Ignoring the need for expert change management is one of the most common hinderances to transformation and achievement…
Solving the Equation of Urban Logistics (a.k.a. Last Mile Logistics)11 Mar. 2022
Supply Chain Planning or S&OP in the New Normal15 Feb. 2022
Introducing a 360° Supplier Risk Management Approach5 May. 2021
Supply Chain Consulting Services by Kepler
Kepler is a consulting firm with a focus on Supply Chain functions. A benchmark player in Supply Chain Management(SCM), Kepler supports organizations in the design and management of their logistics master plans, S&OP, sustainable Supply Chain, warehouse sizing and management, and urban logistics. The Supply Chain Consulting approach offered by Kepler is recognized among the most efficient on the market. KEPLER Supply Chain Consulting Firm has its offices in the United States(Chicago, IL), France, China, and India.
Take a look at our latest Supply Chain Consulting Case Studies