Private Equity Consulting
Particularly Complex Today, the Situation Requires in the Due Diligence Phase:
- Strong competition on targets with many private equity players as well as “corporate” players.
- High multiples, often uncorrelated to the real value of companies.
We Observe Participations in Difficulty:
- Business models strongly shaken by more agile, more digital players,
- Resilience undermined by the economic and health crisis,
- Deterioration of margins.
Investment Funds: Key Players in Economic Development.
- They support companies and their management in a dynamic of organic or external growth,
- Their interventions may vary in particular according to their majority or minority shareholdings.
The Due Diligence Phase is Crucial for Investment Funds
- It relies on numerous internal or external expertise to challenge the strategy and the Business Plan, measure the risks and identify all possible upside avenues: product / service plan, build up, operational transformation plan, development at the international. The short deadline presupposes a very good knowledge of the sector and a strong expertise in the operational professions of the target.
From the Closing, it is a Question of Supporting the Company and the Management in an Ambitious Objective Plan
- From the first months, a structured transformation plan accelerates the skills development of the teams.
Build-Up Operations are Also Strong Areas of Development
- It is necessary to identify all the opportunities for synergies, to build a robust and effective integration plan with the establishment of the right target organization.
In Due Diligence Phase:
For Industrial Sectors: Flash Industrial Diagnostics,
- Evaluate the operational performance in our 4 areas of excellence (Innovation, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Operation) of the target and management teams
- Evaluate the potential for improvement in Ebitda and Cash
- Challenge the Business Plan and the investment (CAPEX) and maintenance plan
- Propose a risk management plan and an ambitious action plan aimed at very quickly generating savings and performance leaps
For the Distribution Sector: Synergie Build-Up
- Evaluate the purchasing and supply chain synergies by setting up a black box which guarantees the confidentiality of data for each of the parties
In Post Acquisition Phase
Deploy Initiatives Aimed at Improving Business Performance:
- For industry or service, a few examples: management support in the face of the crisis, Ebitda and Cash optimization plan, industrial and supply chain master plan, change management, build-up integration, IA & Machine Learning
- For distribution, a few examples: synergy plan support, preparation of supplier negotiations, implementation of GMROI, steering of Category Management, etc.
Private Equity Consulting Client References
Private Equity Consulting Services by KEPLER
KEPLER is a consulting firm with a focus on Innovation, Procurement, Supply Chain, Operations and Sales & Marketing functions, a specialist in the Private Equity sector. KEPLER Private Equity Consultant teams support investment funds in industrial diagnosis, Build-Up synergy, and the deployment of initiatives aimed at improving the performance of organizations. The KEPLER Private Equity & Due Diligence Consulting Firm has four offices located in the United States (USA), Europe (France), China and India.
Get in contact with our Private Equity Consulting teams
The term “private equity consulting” refers to a wide range of services intended to aid private equity firms(PE Firms) in improving their investment choices and generating higher returns.