Operations actively contribute to the development of the company. To create a competitive and sustainable advantage, operations must be efficient and flexible to meet new market demands.
- Control the Quality, Costs and Deadlines
- Guarantee efficient Industrialization (Time-to-Market)
- Gain in anticipation & predictive
- Gain agility vis-à-vis market requirements
- Total Customer Satisfaction QCD Transformation Plan
- Lean Industrialization
- Data Management / AI Diagnosis and Deployment
- Flow, Capacity & Traceability Optimization Plan
Meet Customers Expectations
- Adapt your Industrial Footprint
- Secure New Business Models
- Carry out and Succeed in External Acquisitions
- Secure International Industrial Development
- Manage Risk
- Industrial Footprint / Make or Buy / asset management
- Flash industrial diagnosis / Industrial due diligence
- Digital 4.0 road map
- Risk management
Secure the Business Plan
- Reduce Operational Costs
- Optimize Working Capital & Stocks Needed
- Manage Industrial Assets and make investments profitable
- Succeed in Digital Industrial Transformation and Continuous Improvement Approach
- Lean manufacturing, 6 sigma & PCS (Performance Control System)
- PRI and CAPEX Optimization
- Maintenance plan (preventive / predictive / curative)
- Digital 4.0 Road Map and Smart Solutions Deployment
Gain In Productivity
- Drive change with teams
- Develop skills and industrial maturity
- Strengthen sharing and cooperation between business lines via Lean Processes
- Change Management Plan
- Lean Organization (local / global, R&R, transversality)
- Skills Development Plan (seminars, training, coaching)
Optimizing operations means working on all the flows (physical, data, people), from raw material to finished product, by putting in place just what is needed in terms of Digital & Data solutions, the right processes and KPIs , continuous improvement tools and a robust Change Management Plan.
- A pragmatic and flexible approach that adapts to your culture and organization
- An operational team, drawn from the industry that operates “in the field” and knows how to gain people at all levels’ trust
- A responsible consulting firm that shares its values with your teams
- A 10 years+ Operations & Industrial expertise supporting Operational Excellence and Digital Transformation Plans
- An operational expertise in Purchasing, Supply, Operations and Innovation as a strong asset for effective action on Business Interfaces and building with your teams the best overall value chain for the company
- Present internationally, our mixed teams can be set up according to your needs with the support of a global experts network
- Benchmarks carried out with our customers and a technological / sectorial watch allow us to also provide you with the best practices (capitalization) and trends (decryption)
- Your customers being all specific, we work together with your teams to build solutions based on best practices observed in different sectors, to offer a differentiated Supply-Chain for every customer
- Our pragmatic “Just in Digitalization ®” Approach allows us to target the appropriate levers to digitize your Supply-Chain with the right amount of investment: “more velocity, more visibility, less variability”
Kepler Fundamentals in Operations
Our pragmatic digital approach allows you to better exploit your data but also to generate additional data on “gray areas” (with IoT sensors) to identify areas of underperformance (quality, traceability, productivity, etc.). Subsequently, thanks to our ecosystem of partners, we set up adapted digital solutions (IA / Machine Learning, predictive maintenance, digital twin, visual digital management, etc.) to allow you to better manage your operations.
Industrial Due Diligence
Planning and scheduling are often the weakest links in the supply chain at a production site. We work in a targeted manner on each of these two processes to make them more reliable and define the right level of tools: all IT is not necessarily the solution. Above all, we put in place the retroactive loops between planning and scheduling, so that both are always in phase.
Lean transformation is a corporate project focused on collective problem solving to improve customer service. We help you to implement initial pilot projects (3 to 6 months) and then seek the necessary resources to autonomously deploy technical lean solutions. We also use performance management tools and take fundamental steps towards change management (1 to 3 years).
Improving maintenance’s performance is crucial when managing industrial equipment. However, it is difficult to manage maintenance costs due to a lack of information as well as key indicators at the operational level. Kepler guides clients to gain efficiency in Prioritization/ Preparation/ Planning, creating a budget – all while becoming more efficient and reducing cost. Implementing change is necessary to gain greater operating predictability and to align production with maintenance.
OPEX/ CAPEX Optimization
Defining the right level of OPEX and CAPEX requires a greater understanding of a company’s success around value and performance. We adopt a very pragmatic approach to measure this data and determine long term solutions. We work with the field teams in order to drive greater efficiency, whether it’s reorganizing a workstation in order to remove excessive waste / improve ergonomics or reshaping a workshop prior to a new project.
Managing Fully Burdened Unit Costs
Fully burdened unit costs are often miscalculated. Either they do not thoroughly understand the components (differentiated costs per machine, series) or they are too complicated to be reviewed and adapted quickly. By using our own calculation models we work with finance, production control and operational teams in order to determine the right parameters and precise granularity. We interface this methodology / calculation with the company’s ERP systems.
Cross Functional Process Redesign
All companies are faced with divisions that work in ‘silos’, often resulting in inefficient cross functional processes. We use a lean manufacturing technique known as Value Stream Mapping (VSM), which makes it possible for all parties involved in the process to gather towards a common objective: better servicing the customer. Known also under the term “kaizen”, this approach makes it possible to see results quickly – typically within the first week.
Our Latest Business Cases
In Support of All Our Actions
PMO & Advanced Project Management
To respond to the complexity of our clients' projects, KEPLER has developed tailor-made Project Management approaches…
Digital & Data
KEPLER maintains a keen focus on helping our clients achieve their digital transformation by deploying an understanding…
Ignoring the need for expert change management is one of the most common hinderances to transformation and achievement…