- A regional master plan for the Latin & Central America zone has been in place for 2 years
- Supply Chain costs generated by this new organization are increasing: +1.5 points in 1 year
- A 64,000m² regional warehouse dedicated to the local market (Mexico) serves the national platforms in the area
- Massive operations fuel the local market and export
- Reception (350,000 pallets / year)
- Storage (65,000 positions – including 30% broken down in detail)
- Preparation (~ 600 pallets / day)
Optimize the full cost of making products available to the Latin America market through improved operations of the regional warehouse located in Mexico.
- Mapping of flows and analysis of the associated complete costs
- Internal cost benchmark with other regions
- Diagnosis of Supply-Chain processes and associated organization
- Audit of logistics platforms and fine-tuning of operational costs by product line
- Definition of the target organization by logistics sub-process and associated gains
- 3% reduction in operational costs
- 20% reduction in retail ETP picking
- Overall reduction of distribution costs by 16%
Duration of the assignment: 3 months
Continue the Conversation or Find Out More
We Have Received Your Message.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Alain-Bernard Duvic Appointed Associate Director at KEPLER1 Sep. 2020