- A regional master plan for the Latin & Central America zone has been in place for 2 years
- Supply Chain costs generated by this new organization are increasing: +1.5 points in 1 year
- A 64,000m² regional warehouse dedicated to the local market (Mexico) serves the national platforms in the area
- Massive operations fuel the local market and export
- Reception (350,000 pallets / year)
- Storage (65,000 positions – including 30% broken down in detail)
- Preparation (~ 600 pallets / day)
Optimize the full cost of making products available to the Latin America market through improved operations of the regional warehouse located in Mexico.
Continue the Conversation or Find Out More
We Have Received Your Message.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Alain-Bernard Duvic Appointed Associate Director at KEPLER1 Sep. 2020