Substantial Constraints and Sometimes Contradictory Orientations, the Construction and Real-Estate Sector is Marked by a Changing Context:
- Upgrading of environmental standards and labels (E + C, BREAM, HQE, LEED), “comfort” (WELL, OSMOZ) and “connectivity” (WiredScore), sometimes technically uncontrolled and sometimes contradictory,
- Multiplication of diagnostics and inspections on construction sites (pollution, health rules, safety),
- Growing design complexity with the need for tailor-made operators and the search for visible standardization (ranges, collections) or not visible to developers / builders,
- Antagonistic needs of promoters (construction cost), investors (density, labels and profitability), land owners and operators (operating cost),
- Partial control of construction programs and costs (impact of labels, impact of design choices, additional work & contingencies, reliability of costing processes, weakness of benchmarks, ratios and guidelines) generating an erosion of the margin,
- Relative maturity of risk management programs.
In addition to the need to have to face a context requiring constant adaptation, promoters and donors are obliged to conduct strategic discussions with a view to adapting to changes in practices linked to teleworking.
Deploy Economic Performance Plans
- Develop a vertically integrated vision of construction costs, activate the most relevant optimization levers on the value chain and manage its market shares: builder (all trades), project management, distributor, manufacturer ,
- Manage performance: price observatory, forward / backward / upstream margin and TCO, operational indicators,
- Use AI, especially easyKost, to identify new avenues for savings and to equip negotiations
- Build strategies, deploy negotiation kits and coach teams.
Design Performance / Customer Expectations,
- Deploy cross-business Functional Analysis and Value Analysis methodologies, to form technical convictions, push innovation, present trademarks (differentiation) and contribute to cost control,
- Build design guides (technical solutions, materials, equipment and supplies, ranges and collections) to facilitate access to rationalization, the right level of standardization and massification,
- Build a library of “in-house” solutions.
Strengthen Project Governance and Risk Management
- Review the design and costing processes to control the margin,
- Strengthen project processes to control deadlines and improve time-to-market,
- Build the governance and management of risk management programs.
Innovation Life Sciences and Health
Analyzing the Potential of a Door-to-Door Distribution Model for a Cosmetics Manufacturer
Duration: 2 Months
Operations Capital Goods, Automotive
Supporting an Agricultural Machinery Manufacturer in Defining an Industrial Plan
Duration: 6 months