- Management has no comprehensive view of the possibilities offered by AI
– The application case is often selected by opportunism
– The project ROI is often poorly assessed
- Project teams that «do not speak the same language»
– The Business teams have a field-oriented approach
– Data scientists are focused on their algorithms performance
– IT teams are considered as a brake on the project and are not consulted upstream
- An uncertainty level specific to AI projects
– Difficulty in quantifying objectives
– A strong dependence on the data quality and quantity
– Results challenging to read into due to their statistical nature
- Like most software development projects, an AI project is iterative
Transitioning from prototyping to industrialization phase is a major challenge. When not anticipated and framed upstream, the project can remain at the POC stage.Tagir Arslanov, Manager
A Robust Methodology to Combine Several Skills and Address Your Business Problems via AI
You ask yourself
- How to Gain value through AI and how to value ROI through existing data?
- Can we understand the implications for the organization and existing systems?
- What skills do we need to include AI in an operational plan?
- To capitalize on AI to improve your processes efficiency through working methods innovations
- A pragmatic approach of what is strictly needed with use cases specific to your challenges and issues
Our Value Proposition
Help business teams to learn the major challenges that can be addressed by AI
Give you the means to identify your application cases with the DUCC**© method and build a realistic roadmap
**DUCC: Data Use Case Canvas: method for defining use cases (designed by Dataswati)
Support you during the development phases, from MVP* to industrialization
*MVP: Minimum Viable Product: “a POC that meets the expressed needs”
Business line Expertise
A detailed sectoral and functional knowledge enables us to quickly address the issues of business lines, to understand processes, their interfaces and to translate the challenges.
Workshops & PMO
Une expertise nous permet de mener des projets complexes dans le respect des délais et des budgets, aligner des équipes cross-métiers, animer des workshops de co-construction.
Une capacité à rapidement identifier et comparer des solutions de marché pour évaluer leur capacité de répondre aux enjeux métier de l’organisation cible.
Discover the Methodology Associated with the Digital Transformation of Professions by AI of KEPLER
Our strong knowledge of the business lines combined with our experience in implementing A.I., our PMO and technological scouting expertise, will bring you a digital “turnkey solution”.Mathieu Pailler, Director, Innovation Practice Leader
Discover the Transformation by A.I. Business Case
Accelerating the Digital Transformation of Research and Innovation of a Cosmetics Leader
Our client, a leading company in the field of cosmetics, wants to optimize the efficiency of its businesses and open new fields of innovation. KEPLER offers its client to accelerate the digital transformation of its Research and Development.