The capital goods sector includes different industries such as:
- The railway,
- Electrical systems,
- Machines for industrial use.
Following the health crisis that we are going through, the sector suffered the full brunt of a fall in activity, mainly linked to the slowdown in the construction sector, the most affected sector after hotels / restaurants and travel.
Reinforced by Covid-19, the Challenges for the Sector Are:
- Cost reduction to increase competitiveness and contribute to the Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Improving the performance of Operations and the Supply Chain, notably through industrialization and the establishment of more efficient / agile production chains based on AI and Machine Learning.
Our Value Proposition
Optimize TCO by a (Re) Design to Cost Approach
- Animation of the multi-business collaboration process (purchasing / design / industrialization, etc.),
- Identification, monitoring and implementation of identified avenues for optimization
Develop Strategic Suppliers
- Increase in supplier skills, improve their competitiveness
Improve Operations & Supply Chain Performance
- Lean management,
- Optimization of the industrial footprint (localization, Make or Buy, etc.)
- (Re) design of logistics distribution networks,
- Digitalization aimed at improving the flexibility of the entire chain.