- A leader in the manufacture of agricultural machinery: viticulture, cellars, arboriculture
- A Group made up of 18 subsidiaries, more than 800 distributors and 5 production sites – two in France and three in the rest of Europe – where demand is highly seasonal. In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
- A saturated industrial tool that does not meet the expected growth of 50% in activity over the next 5 years. In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
Build an industrial master plan to meet the following challenges:
- Absorb growth
- Improve the cost structure
- Increase customer satisfaction
- State of play:
- Interviews with management teams
- Visit of the 5 production sites,
- Value stream mapping,
- Capacity analyzes: production and storage
- Definition of the target: 5-year projection with sizing of surfaces – production, upstream / downstream storage – and machines by type of product
- Validation of macro production planning rules and upstream / current / PF inventory management
Scenario modeling: ROI, WCR gains, productivity, stock, capacity, CAPEX and risks
- Validation of the target industrial footprint with optimization of the first identified CAPEX
- Roadmap industrial master plan:
- Risk control plan
- Gap analysis between current & target plan with definition of macro initiatives to be launched
- 1 scenario simulation model integrating:
- Cost structure
- Footprint by family
- Risk analysis
- 5 scenario simulations on OPEX and CAPEX
- 5-year road map with prerequisites and governance
Duration of the assignment: 6 months
Continue the Conversation or Find Out More
We Have Received Your Message.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.