In a context of rapid growth, a lubricants manufacturer wishes to address the recurring problems in its supply chain – breakage rates, delays and overstocks – penalizing the group’s growth. KEPLER offers a complete overhaul of Global Supply-Chain processes.
- A group meeting high growth objectives:
- Doubling of sales in 5 years
- Expansion of the Group’s business areas
- Multiplication of the number of references
- A central warehouse located in France which distributes four regional warehouses – China, Germany, Russia, Brazil – around twenty major accounts: car and motorcycle manufacturers and national distributors.
- Two production sites in Europe
- Insufficient quality of service from the Supply Chain – failure rate, delays, overstocks – which slows down the Group’s growth
Securing the Group’s growth and Footprint.