A European leader in the distribution of equipment to hotel and restaurant professionals is buying out one of its subsidiaries. The result is:
- A platform bringing together more than 7000 active references stored and delivered on the French and Swiss market
- A new countermark flow (references not stored) that is non-standard and not controlled, represents an increase in received lines that are poorly managed
- A service rate, unmeasured and questioned by newly integrated customers
- A saturated platform that:
- Does not allow to absorb the countermark flow
- Creates tensions within logistics teams
Category: Gain in Productivity
Absorb a 40% increase in expected warehouse load
A field and pragmatic approach also integrating internal logistics customers has made it possible to implement solutions that improve field productivity without disrupting other departments.Edouard Alquié, Director - Leader Practice Operations
Continue the Conversation or Find Out More
We Have Received Your Message.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
KEPLER Launches Negotiation Booster© an Offer in Partnership with WTP - What's the Price29 Apr. 2021
Alain-Bernard Duvic Appointed Associate Director at KEPLER1 Sep. 2020