In a sector witnessing the appearance of new brands and new experiences offered to consumers, our client wishes to assess the relevance of a door-to-door distribution model, with a view to rethinking its network of brands. KEPLER proposes the realization of a qualitative approach of the strategic analysis able to operate the necessary trade-offs.
- The transformation of the cosmetics sector as well as the emergence of new brands offering different consumption experiences are leading historical players to reshape their approach to innovation.
- The company wants to analyze the door-to-door distribution market to identify opportunities to overhaul its retail network
- Understand the business model of door-to-door sales
- Identify new opportunities
- Estimate the market potential
- Measure the impact of this distribution network on the company